Monday, August 17, 2009

Lugares Diferentes

When I go to another country I want to experience the culture. I try to eat the typical food, drink the typical drinks, and understand their way of life. Having said that, I must admit it is nice to wash my hands with hot water during the winter. My first week in Chile I took Spanish classes and lived with a couple that taught at my school. Thanks to Sarah’s planning and generosity, the next week I stayed in a couple really nice hotels. Both were great experiences; neither was typical for me. The contrast between the two was evident.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It was great reading the contrast btw the two weeks! I enjoy reading your blog!

Craig Musni said...

Thanks for the link man...i enjoyed the compare/contrast...exactly what I was looking for