Saturday, August 15, 2009

Chile

Right now I´m at an internet cafe paying 450 pesos (a little less than a dollar) for 15 minutes, because my new hotel charges 5 bucks for 15 minutes on the computer. For some reason the nicer the hotel the more you have to pay for stuff.

I´ve been experiencing and writing, but may take some time to put stuff on to the computer. I have several stories I plan to share. So expect to see my first post Monday when I return to the United States.

Is it still summer in California?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes it is still summer here. But it's not as pinche hot as it has been. Thank goodness.

Nicole said...

Yeah, but the heat is supposed to be returning next week - just in time for your return. =)

Michelle said...

Yes.

Tex said...

Would this have been written when we were at the Santiago "Spectrum"?

Unknown said...

In Korea, to use the Internet, at a PC Bang (Internet Cafe) it cost a buck for an hour, and its one of the fastest internet in the world.