Thursday, February 4, 2010

Super Bowl Prop Bets

Unfortunately, my current betting site has a minimum bet of $5 so I cannot make as many plays on the Super Bowl as I have in past years. But here are my bets this year:

The National Anthem: Will be sung in less than 1 minute and 43 seconds. (Somebody by Carrie Underwood an energy drink.)

The person that calls the coin toss will call heads. (Everyone calls heads, right?)

The first first down will be Austin Collie, the first TD will be Reggie Bush, and the first Saints score will be a Touchdown. Also, there will be a score in the first 6 minutes of the game.

The Colts will win by more than 5 points, and we will hit the over at 56.5.

Those are all single bets. Plus I have a parlay:
Reggie Bush's first pass reception will be over 6.5 yards, the first TD scorer will be a player with an odd number on his jersey, and Drew Brees' first pass will be complete. (I consider this bet to be pretty much a lock).

Go Colts.

1 comment:

Kevin said...

For the season I managed to turn $120 into $42.48. I should have bet the Saints.