Monday, February 15, 2010

Comcast Chat

My Comcast bill went up to $122.04 per month. This is too much. So I went on to their on-line chat today and told the guy I wanted to pay less for my cable. He lowered it to about $80 per month.

This is how our session ended:

Ernesto:
I am so happy that I was able to resolve your issue. I hope you will take time answering the 3 questions survey after this chat. It will evaluate my performance, just click the end session at the top of your chat window.

Kevin:
Have a good day.

Ernesto:
Thanks a lot in advance for answering the survey!

Ernesto:
Have a great week ahead and always have a good one. As the saying goes "He who has a WHY to live for, can bear almost any HOW." Smile always!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought you had it reduced earlier last summer too. I still think for you $80 is way too much. I would suggest netflix, but you have to check your mail more than once a month for that.

Michelle said...

Love the little nuggets of wisdom he threw in there for free. Talk about customer service! ;-)

The Bailey family said...

I guess Ernesto is way beyond my level, because I reread that post a couple times and still am not sure of anything other than the fact that ComCast contracts out their customer service to English Language Learners...