Sunday, May 9, 2010

Choosing a Photo

For nearly two years now I have posted my weekly column every Sunday. My blog is more consistent than a losing baseball season in Pittsburgh, a left turn in Nascar, and a woman changing her mind. My diligence has paid off as last month I was contacted by a local publication that wants to print one my stories. I will be featured in the June issue of the church’s magazine. A couple days ago I received an e-mail asking if I had a photo of myself to use with the column. Exciting news. I’ve never before been featured in such a way. So I wanted some help choosing a photo. Here is what I found on my computer. Let me know which one you think I should use.





























13 comments:

Nicole said...

I like the one with the hat.

mattozan said...

Collage!

The Bailey family said...

While several stuck out to me, judging by what impression you're going for I'd have to agree with Nicole that the hat makes you appear more intellectual, and less, well, weird.

Nikki said...

Lol. Maybe not the half naked one, or the one of you slappin' the booty. I like picture number 2. :)

Congrats on the article!

Lydia said...

I like pics 1 & 2! Congrats!

The Bailey family said...

I have to say I still like the original pic with the hat - a good mug shot that fills the pic and captures "you." But if you are going for something a bit more serious I'd say go for new pic #2, it's a pretty good one as well!

Nicole said...

I agree with the above. =)

Vickie Musni said...

The first 2 are a bit bright. I do like the second one but you can't see your eyes enough. I like both of the pics of you in the hat, but I think I like the second hat picture better, the one where you are smiling. Whatever you decide, send Craig the jpg file so he can do some color correction for you. :-)

Anonymous said...

The one with the hat is fine. I think like the second one better. You look really uncomfortable in the first one.

Craig Musni said...

the last one for sure..wow

Michelle said...

Hat in the classroom.

Anonymous said...

#2... but I'd love to see you submit the last one to a church publication just to hear the reaction, then again there are many types of churches these days.

Dave


and by the way Congrats!

djschmidtsj said...

LOL Love the shaved smiley face.
:-)
But Seriously...I say black shirt with hat.