Sunday, November 29, 2009

30 Minutes

Wednesday my massage therapist was late so I only had a half-hour massage.

She had a flat tire on the way to work. It wasn't even her car. She was driving her husband's car, because hers is in the shop getting a new transmission. Thursday was her first big Thanksgiving at her in-laws, and she was going without her husband. He's in jail right now.

That's a lot of information there, and this was just a half-hour massage. I didn't even tell you about how she had to adjust to sleeping on her back during her first pregnancy or the large TV she sold right after her husband got taken to jail.

At least his car is easier to borrow now.

4 comments:

Vickie Musni said...

She talks to you DURING your massage?

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

Michelle said...

Sounds like she's the one who needed the massage.

Faith said...

Yeah, I had the same question as Vickie. I love the silent massage. I think she should pay you