Thursday, October 1, 2009

Making it to the Big Time

Last month I hit the double digits in "blog followers." I already thought my blog was big, because the followers don't just include my family and close friends. No, that's not all. One of my followers is God. You can check for yourself (at the bottom of the page-- God is third from the left). Yep. God likes my blog too.

Now just this week I have a new follower that deserves a special salute. Not only did he create a blog for himself and never post again after his first entry (yes, that is one more entry than Stephanie--also a follower), he has another blog for his wedding business. No, that's not all.

My brother-in-law, Craig, didn't just become a blog follower of mine. He also under his Activities "joined I Seen That on I Seen That." I don't really know what this means or how someone could join activites that I never set up and didn't know existed. But Craig did it. Coors Lite salutes you Craig, activity-joiner-super-blog-follower person.


*Click here to view Craig's business website.

1 comment:

Craig Musni said...

That would be Bud Lite, bro...Props