Sunday, October 4, 2009

Jamba Juice

Lately I’ve been going to Jamba Juice frequently, because it is such a healthy meal. I know it’s healthy because it says so right on the side of the cup. I decided to stray from my usual, the Strawberrry Surfrider.

I asked the guy at the register what he gets. He said he makes his own concoction. He described it and I said, “I’ll take one of those.” We had such a connection because I ordered his drink he even hooked me up with his employee discount. Good thing too, because after all the extra fruit additions this drink cost $6.80.

This is what my receipt says:

White Gummi Orig

No Peach Blend
No Soy Milk
No Mango.
Sub New 1 +1 Lemonade
Sub Raspberries
Sub Raspberry Sherbert
Sub Sorbet
Extra Strawberries
Extra Blueberries
Extra Raspberries
Extra Blueberries
(2) Light New 1 +1 Lemonade

I don't know why he chose the white gummi original to start with, because it appears my drink and that drink do not share any components. The drink was good, but I decided not to order it again unless he's working.

1 comment:

Vickie Musni said...

Did it have any ingredients in common with that original drink?