Sunday, September 20, 2009

E-mail from my Dad

I arrived in Chile late Saturday night. I had internet at the house so I managed to post a couple blogs during my first few days there. The first was about changing my pants in line and climbing over the guy on the plane, and the second was about watching Walker Texas Ranger in Spanish.

On Wed I got this e-mail from my dad:

Hi Kevin,

Your blogs are interesting, but a TV show you didn't like and changing your pants in public didn't tell us much about your trip so far. How is the family you are staying with? Are you having fun? Is your Spanish coming back?

If you have already posted this info someplace then let us know. Hope you are enjoying yourself!

Love,
Dad and Mom

1 comment:

Heather B. said...

Lol, you are definitely yourself. All the time :).

Brumby