Friday, July 10, 2009

No Column This Week

I'm going to be camping this weekend so I will not be writing my regular column this Sunday. I believe this will be my first week off since September. I apologize for this inconvenience, and I hope at least one of you is a little disappointed.

I've decided on the prize for my 2,000 blog hit person. I will buy you a drink next time I see you. Winner must be 21 years or older, and must see me to redeem drink by 12/31/09. If you're not in Indonesia, Florida, the Midwest, or... Let me start over. If you're in or near northern CA I think we can make the drink happen. You can check the number of hits at the bottom of the page. (currenlty at 1,866 as I write). Please notify me if you are exactly 2,000.

For your viewing pleasure I have included below two fails this week. I promise to be back next week in full force.

--Kevin

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I laughed at "I hope at least one of you is disappointed." I checked your counter and it's up to 1,871. You can buy me a drink even if I'm not number 2,000 just because you love me.

Nicole said...

I'm #1877. Got a little ways to go. =)

Carla Chanliau said...

LOL. If it happened to be me hitting the 2000th hit, the drink should come with a return ticket.