Sunday, February 15, 2009

Its Great to be a Guy

I remember when Stephanie was about six months pregnant with her first child she said to me excitedly, "Guess what? A woman in HR asked me how far along I was?" I responded back, "Really?!? How Fun! Is this the first time someone that didn't already know asked?" Dan, her husband, walked by and asked if I was sure I wasn't a chick. In a lot a ways I'm a really good girlfriend.

A few years ago I was living at my sister's for a short time. One day she saw me doing laundry. She had something she wanted washed so she asked, "How many loads are you doing?"
"Two."
"What are you doing first?"
"The top of half."

Sometimes it is still nice be a guy. (She didn't have me wash anything for her.)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I wash all of our clothes together too; I just use cold water. That way the laundry actually gets done everyday, and doesn't become overwhelming.
I'm so glad I'm a girl, though. Just for the record.

Louise said...

I actually do a red load, a blue load a neutral tones load and a delicates load. sometimes there are 2 blue loads.

coluoust