Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Hooray, Beer!

One day an Englishman, a Scotsman, and an Irishman walked into a pub together. They each bought a pint of Guinness. Just as they were about to enjoy their creamy beverage, three flies landed in each of their pints, and were stuck in the thick head. The Englishman pushed his beer away in disgust. The Scotsman looked at him with disbelief, fished the fly out of his beer, and continued drinking it, as if nothing had happened. The Irishman looked at the Sctotsman in disbelief picked the fly out of his drink, held it out over the beer, and started yelling, "SPIT IT OUT, SPIT IT OUT YOU BASTARD!!!!"




In honor of Super Bowl 43 these guys put together the top 43 beer commercials. If you're like me you'll dedicate 40 minutes of your life (spread out over 4 days) and watch all 43. Besides the two I posted I'll mention a few other favorites. You have to check out #19, the swear jar. #39, the answering machine. Jennifer Anniston in #5. Some classics I didn't mind watching again Coach Mora (#6), I threw a rock (#24), and one of the greatest commercials ever if seeing it for the first time #10. (and any commercial with the Red Stripe guy.) Hooray, Beer!



2 comments:

Louise said...

momeysts is the word I have to type. It reminds me of a really funny YouTube video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oiLfTnrC40

Anonymous said...

cool.