Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My Shower

Have you ever had a sink or shower that made that horrific high pitch noise at a certain water pressure? Is there some evil force out there that sets the high pitch noise to the exact pressure of... desired? My shower is one of the worst. It even has a few different noises it uses as you adjust through all the normal shower pressure amounts. It leaves me with only two choices (because tolerating that noise is not an option).
Each morning I get to choose between option A: slightly more than dripping or option B: water pressure so hard it only hurts a little. I haven't even came up with a consistent selection. I rotate depending on my mood. This morning I even started with the drip mode and later switched to attack of the water pressure.
Also, my bathroom tile is still pink.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

That's harsh. I think I'd opt for the it only hurts a little setting. But if you don't have to wash your hair every day, then maybe you could get away with the drip setting.
You can really work with pink tile, though. It could be fabulous...

Debbie said...

Sometimes I just laugh when I read your blog. I'm not sure why, but the image of water pounding hard enough to hurt made me laugh. Call me demented if you want...sorry you're having issues.

Ryan said...

I agree with Debbie wholeheartedly. The image of Kevin getting hurt is hilarious. She's always so spot on.

Vickie Musni said...

I think if those were my only other options I would showering at the gym a lot. By the way, my bathroom is pink too. Not my tile, just the walls. But if you would like at rose themed bathroom accessories let me know!