Sunday, September 28, 2008

My Blog

I don't want to have people visit my blog and be disappointed that there is no new post, so I will now be posting every Sunday. It is like I'm upgrading myself from a blogger, to an unpaid columnist. Tune in Monday morning and read my latest.

My goal is to have my blog make it big time, and by that I mean I am hoping to one day surpass 40 readers (including some people that don't know me, but just like the blog). So please if you enjoy my work pass it on. I mean if you tell a friend, and that person tells a friend, and that person tells a friend, by next week I'll have... at least four people reading my blog. (I'm sure you could see potential growth from there).

Blog Questions:

Any of you know if that subscribe link works?
(I just added it to the bottom of my page again.)

Also, I wanted to know if there was a way to make a post and have it immediately archived. I would like to write some poker blogs, but don't want to subject peole to those posts against their will. So I would like to label them and archive them. (The only way I know how to do this now is to create a second blog, but I'm not sure I'm ready for that.)

I think I had a couple other blog questions, but can't think of them at this time.

Upcoming posts in 2008 will include: my lists of things I like and don't like, and the continuation of my ER visit. Stay tuned.

Be sure to comment and let me know what you think of the Sunday blogging idea.


3 comments:

Michelle said...

Dude, I have my blog roll set up so that it tells me when anyone writes a new post. say just post whenever you feel like posting, and if every Sunday feels right to you, then go with that...and i will know the next time I check my blogroll, the next time I log on.
As for me, the blogging is now in my blood; and it's not just blogging, it's my art, and it's comples,and I love it...Simple (But not so simple) as that.
About the poker...You could put it here, if you want, but since you have a specific goal already for this blog, your random observations, you might want to set a new one up just for the poker. That would actually be kind of cool! And I don't think it would be hard, once you get it set up. You just have to take the time to set it up, but how long can that take?

Anonymous said...

Well, let's see. First of all, it looks as if you have 2 regular readers.

I've already got you subscribed in my tool bar. I didn't do it through your button; I did it through my browser several weeks ago. So, sorry, no help on the button, but it is possible to subscribe to your page.

I don't care how regularly you post - I just like reading about your random observations.

Poker - I think I second Michelle's idea.

Michelle said...

I meant to say "it's COMPLEX, and i love it, not "Comples." DOH!