Sunday, March 14, 2010

Pizza Special

The other day Gio and I decided to order some pizza while we watched the game. We found a Round Table coupon for a double pepperoni for $10.99. We agreed that we would prefer two toppings and decided to go with pepperoni and pineapple. I didn’t hear the beginning of the call, but I walked in and could at least hear his side of the conversation.

“We would like to get the special and add pineapple.”

“Oh, you can’t add a topping to the special? Can I just get a side of pineapples then? Maybe you can put them in a bowl or something and I could later apply them to the pizza myself.”

“Oh, you don’t sell sides either.” (pause for brief deliberation with me.)

“Well how much is it to just order a pepperoni and pineapple pizza?”

“TWENTY-ONE DOLLARS?!!?!”

“Okay. We’ll get just the special then. One large double pepperoni pizza with extra sauce… and a side of pineapples.”


Follow-up story.

No comments: