Sunday, March 28, 2010

I'm Awesome

Last month one of my kids was telling me about her parents and I asked her, "How come you turned out so well?" She responded, "Because I'm awesome." And she is awesome. Then the other day she was telling us about a her new favorites song she heard on the radio where the guy just kept saying "I'm awesome," but she was unable to recall any other lyrics. A few days later I heard the song on the radio and immediately recognized it.

The song is written by a guy from Maine who calls himself Spose. Listen to it before reading further.

Now with Spose as the new inspiration rap figure in my life, I decided to write my own version of "I'm awesome." I performed it for my second period on 3/26/10, 'cause I'm awesome.


2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Awesome. Thanks for sharing. :)

Unknown said...

Do all the girls in your class have crushes on you, or what? I never had a teacher who would have done that!! Only you, Carlos! :)