Sunday, October 9, 2011

New Format

I’ve been writing my column weekly now for over three years. Some of you that have been regular readers for a while know that I rarely miss a Sunday. I am proud to have developed a pretty good-sized reader base, and have enjoyed writing on a regular basis. I always appreciate when I run into a friend I haven’t seen in a while and they bring up one of my entries they’ve enjoyed. Thank you for your readership, and I hope you have been regularly entertained.

I’ve dreamed that one day that someone would read my stuff and offer to pay me money to write a humor column, but that hasn’t happened. The other day a friend asked me if I ever sent in any of my stuff to anyone.

No. Good point.

I still hold on to my dream to write a regular entertainment piece about life encounters that are amusing. So let me know if you know someone that might be interested in hiring me.

Admittedly, recently it has been harder for me to come up with material. My schedule seems to be busier than normal since school started back up last month. So I’ve decided to reduce the frequency of my column. Instead of weekly I am now going to post monthly, at the beginning of each calendar month. I recognize that I will no longer be able to provide you regular reading to distract yourself during your Monday morning work meetings. However, I have enough archives now you can go back in and pick something.

Thanks for stopping by, and check back in on the 1st.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You couldn't start out with bi-weekly?