Sunday, January 16, 2011

Breakfast Consistency

Occasionally, I ask Sarah questions I have pertaining to food. Yesterday, I texted her and I got a response back from her husband, Trevor.

Me: I eat Quaker oatmeal everyday for breakfast now. Do you think that is okay?

Trevor: Sarah says yes, oatmeal is very good for you.

Me: Sorry, I didn’t know she still didn’t text.

Trevor: We can afford the 10 cents.

Me: I eat high fiber. Two packets each morning.

Me: A little boring, but it seems to be working for me.

Trevor: That’s really interesting. Thanks so much for sharing!

2 comments:

Bre said...

That is hilarious! That response was very 'Trevor' :) ..... I am a friend of Sarah & Trevor's, they told me about your blog a while ago so I check it periodically along with some other blogs I follow.

Anonymous said...

Quote of the day;
Expect problems and eat them for breakfast.
Alfred A. Montapert