Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Men

I scanned the aisle and noticed "MEN" written on one of the bottles. Shampoo for men. I'm sure it was a lot like shampoo for women, but the bottle didn't have any fancy colors, smells or features. It was a plain, solid blue bottle. A clever little marketing ploy to attract those men too self-concious to purchase a shampoo with a flower on it. Don't worry. I saw right through it. To add to it was a 2 in 1, because the average guy can't be troubled to buy a seperate bottle of conditioner. I'm insulted.

So I picked up another bottle of it; The one in my shower had just ran out so I needed more.

2 comments:

Desiree said...

Its probably pretty different from "girl" shampoo. I wouldn't buy a bottle of Men's shampoo for my hair.

Michelle said...

I bet it just smells different. It's just marketing, though, really. But that stuff totally sells me. I like nice packaging and I often judge how good of a shampoo it is by how it smells. Don't you?